Syphilis Treponema pallidum Antigen Suspension (Nichols Strain)
White Antibodies is one of the largest bulk manufacturers of Treponema pallidum antigen suspension for use in the manufacture of Syphilis testing.
The Reagent is well suited for use in TPHA & ELISA and other testing regimes using Microwell plate detection systems used in the Syphilis Testing Market.
Treponema pallidum antigen suspension(Nichols Strain) directly from the current infection pool
- If you need an antigen suspension to meet the high sensitivity and specificity demands required to meet the Gold standard in your Industry contact us today.
- Manufactured in state of the art facilities under strict regulation in the United Kingdom
- 30 years experience in Treponema pallidum suspension manufacture
- Material supplied at Standard 6×10 (8) or at a higher concentration of 1×10 (9) organisms per ml
- Free samples available for evaluation from current bulk batches
- All material supplied in Phospahte Buffered Saline and Azide at 0.1%
- COA supplied for each batch to confirm concentration and non viability of organism
Our Treponemes were originally sourced from leading GUM clinics in London in the 1970’s, whilst it is possible that the bug may have changed over time, it is our policy to replenish our seed stock to ensure we have the most current strains infecting the population. Several UK, USA and ASIAN treponema pallidum lines are held in our seed stocks, these are the current Nichols strain Treponema pallidum bugs infecting these continents.
We hold several cell lines of the Nichols strain of Treponema pallidum in secure offsite Liquid Nitrogen stores at two sites for use to seed production batches.
With over 30 years of experience refining production processes we have developed two key purity grades of antigen.
- TP 1 PLUS+ a cleaner harvest using refined processes suited for ELISA.
- TP 2 PLUS+ A superior antigen for use in TPHA manufacture containing background (ballast) cells of immune response which protects the treponemes during sonication during kit manufacture.
Improved Sensitivity & Specificity