Your Key Antibody Partner
White Antibodies manufacture and supply high quality Antibodies, Normal Serum, Plasma and Biologicals to Veterinary and Medical facilities and to Research industries throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
More Information Specifically About Us
Operating in the UK under the Animal (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 we specialise in the production of small and large scale customised Polyclonal Antisera, Normal Sera and Plasma and the production of Treponema Pallidum Antigen.
We also offer a validation service to support the early stages of vaccine manufacture. Live antigen handling is also supported.
Key to our success is a strong welfare culture, our idea is simple, good welfare equals strong immune systems and good Science.
Founded on more than Thirty years of experience, we have an established reputation for supplying consistently high quality products backed up by on-going investment in infrastructure, enabling us to fulfil supply and demand for long term projects on either a regional or global scale.
- Routine monitoring of animals’ health including Microbiological screening
- Full and ongoing Ethical Review Process
- Ongoing attention to Refinement, Replacement and Reduction
- Strong Welfare Culture
- Customised protocol or a range of standard schedules available
- Work Commenced within 7 days of a clients instructions
- Unique range of Rabbit and Sheep breeds plus Goats, Alpacas and Llamas
- Highly experienced and qualified members of the team.
- Ongoing training and assessment of Licence holders
- Products are used in highly regulated and controlled markets
- Facilities run to GMP standards
Speak To Us